The TX Series loudspeakers come in four different sizes (8″; 10″ 12″ & 15″); all equipped with efficient; bi-amped Class D amplification that provide from 280 to 600 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the low-frequency driver and high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response; while the steel grille adds extra protection.
The TX Series is lightweight; portable; and very reasonably priced. The trapezoid cabinet contouring makes either upright or wedge-monitor placement a snap. A pole-mount socket and a comfortable handle are conveniently built in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together.
The TX10 features:
• 280 Watts peak/140 Watts continuous power
• Efficient Class-D power amp; bi-amplified
• 10″ LF woofer with 1.5″ voice coil
• 1″ titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1″ voice coil
• Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output
• Precision electronic crossover
• Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
• Lightweight; portable design
• Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
• Main or wedge monitor operation
Sample Audio & etc.
TX Series Rear View Front View
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width ||14 x 13.5 inches |
| Shipping Weight||18.47 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL192545|
| 1st Publication Date||03/2017|