2 IN x 2 OUT USB Audio Interface/Microphone
The “Swiss Army Knife” for personal recording and audio production! Apogee ONE is an all-in-one portable USB audio interface that gives you everything you need to make professional recordings on the go. Connect a microphone; guitar or use ONE's exception built-in omnidirectional microphone to easily capture your music without compromise. ONE even lets you record with a microphone (either built-in or external) and guitar simultaneously. Using Apogee's industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology; ONE produces pristine music; podcast; and voice-over recordings while delivering studio quality sound to your headphones for precision mixing or hi-fi listening. With an intuitive controller knob and seamless compatibility with Mac OS X; ONE is easy for anyone to use and works great with GarageBand; Logic Pro X; Pro Tools; Ableton; or any Core Audio compatible application.
• 2 in x 2 out audio interface with built-in microphone
• USB 2.0 connection for Mac with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
• Low latency and seamless compatibility Mac OS X
• 2 analog inputs: built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone; XLR microphone and 1/4″ instrument connector on breakout cable
• 2 simultaneous inputs (instrument + built-in or external mic)
• Mic preamp with up to 62dB of gain
• 2 analog outputs: 1 1/8Æ stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
• Direct monitoring; complete input/output control with Apogee's Maestro software
• Compatible with GarageBand; Logic Pro X or any Core audio application
• Includes discount voucher for Waves plugins (available upon registration)
• Die cast aluminum chassis
• Legendary Apogee sound quality
• Designed in California – made in the U.S.A.
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||9 x 6.5 x 4.25 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.48 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL171350|
| 1st Publication Date||05/2016|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.