Drum Sound Shield
Position Gibraltar's GDS-5 Sound Shield in front of your kit to isolate your drum sounds while recording or to reduce your band's overall stage volume by reducing the amount of drums in the mix. Both side panels have mouse holes at the base to allow for mic and other electronic cables.
• Isolate the sound of your drums during a recording session
• Lower your band's overall stage volume by reducing the amount of drum sound in the stage mix
• End panels feature mouse holes at the base; so it's easy to run cables for mikes or e-drums through the shield
• The five 5-1/2' x 2' panels require no assembly and fit together with flexible hinges
• Quick; easy; set up and tear down
Sample Audio & etc.
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width ||67 x 24.7 inches |
| Shipping Weight||66.91 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL777111|
| 1st Publication Date||06/2016|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.