Hum Eliminator(TM) 2 XLR
Two channel Hum Eliminator™ equipped with 1/4″ ins/outs AND XLR ins/outs. Use any combination of 1/4″ and XLR ins/outs. Cold-rolled steel housing; passive design (no power required) & two-year warranty.
• Simply plug the Hum Eliminator between the offending pieces of equipment to get rid of ground loop or cable related hum
• Uses 1:1 isolation transformers to break loop antenna and balance audio lines
• Also converts balanced and unbalanced signals
• Two 1/4″ XLR channels in hand held box
• Use any combination of 1/4″ or XLR ins/outs
• 1/4″ smart jacks can accept any combination of mono or stereo plugs
• Passive device (No power required)
• Hang-able/resealable clear clamshell packaging
• Cold-rolled steel housing; two-year warranty
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Top View Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||6 x 4.5 x 2.257 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.11 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL242745|
| 1st Publication Date||06/2017|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.