Line Level Shifter 2
Increase or decrease signal voltage (-10dBV and +4dBu) without adding noise. Use any combination of 1/4″ and XLR ins/outs. Eliminates ground loop hum. Converts balanced and unbalanced signals. 2 channel box version. Cold-rolled steel housing; passive design (no power required) & two-year warranty.
• Increase or decrease signal voltage (-10dBV and +4dBu) without adding noise
• Also contains Hum Eliminator technology to get rid of hum caused by ground loops or unbalanced cables
• Also converts balanced and unbalanced signals
• 1/4″ jacks can accept any combination of mono or stereo plugs
• Available in 2 channel box or 8 channel single space rack
• Passive device (no power required)
• Hang-able/resealable clear clamshell packaging
• Cold-rolled steel housing; two-year warranty
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||5.75 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.08 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL242748|
| 1st Publication Date||07/2017|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.