The MultiZorber II offers the lightweight quality of foam with the acoustic performance of fiberglass. The new fabric front allows for greatly enhanced mid and high frequency absorption; along with a more refined look than the original MultiZorber.
Features include:• 2″ - 2 pcf density fiberglass with nylon sailcloth on the back and Guilford FR701 fabric on the front
• Portable acoustic environment
• NRC 0.90 against a wall or ceiling
• NRC 1.35 as a free-standing baffle
• No adhesive or impaling clips needed
• For easy; damage-free-hanging on a wall; try the 3M Command Wire Hook; 5 lb rating (Model 17069)
• Mounting options: offset from a wall; hang in free space as a baffle; install in a corner as a bass trap; hang from a ceiling
• Class A fire rated; made in the USA
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Format ||Coin (24 x 48 Panel)|
| Length x Width x Height||48 x 24 x 1.295 inches |
| Shipping Weight||0.38 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL194929|
| 1st Publication Date||08/2016|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.