Gibraltar Stealth G Drive Double Pedal
The Stealth G Drive bass drum pedal exemplifies the features that today's drummer demands in a pedal. While it has the strong; powerful feel needed to pull the best sound out of your bass drum; it is accompanied with the speed; fluidity; and precision needed to help you pinpoint each note quickly and easily. The pedal board height can be adjusted independently from the spring and beater angle to allow for a more comfortable playing experience. Other features to include; a quick response rocker hub spring assembly; fast touch pedal board; aluminum base plate with drum key; and a dual surface black and chrome 90 gram beater. The hoop clamp tightening wing bolt is placed at the top of the frame; giving you the ability to tighten and loosen the pedal from a seated playing position.
• Strong; powerful; fast chain drive feel
• Pedal board height adjustment independent from spring tension and beater angle
• Quick Response rocker hub spring assembly
• Aluminum base plate with drum key
• Hoop clamp tightener at top of the frame for easy attachment and detachment
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width ||8 x 15.7 inches |
| Shipping Weight||11.08 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL776643|
| 1st Publication Date||06/2016|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.