The sleek and sturdy Key Tree double tier keyboard stand offers up maximum portability and style for keyboards and controllers. This sturdy; modern-looking stand replaces the traditional wobbly; stale; X stand and enhances stage presence with lightweight; expandable; and customizable options. The Key Tree accommodates most keyboards with a range of 76 keys or smaller. Memory locks ensure precise positioning of this curvy; sleek design so that the stand breaks down quick; easy; and fits into a bag. With a 30″ T leg for stability; and 36″ vertical curved bar; the lower tier has a height range of approximately 35″ to 44″.
• Sleek and sexy curved design enhances stage presence
• 30″ T leg provides incredible stability
• 30″ cross bar to support 1st tier keyboard
• 20″ cross bar to support 2nd tier keyboard
• 36″ front curved vertical stem
• 1st tier has an adjustable height range approximately 35″ to 44″
• Light weight unit can be disassembled quickly for easy transport
• Memory locks ensure precise positioning for every set up
• Fits into a bag
• 2 sets of adjustable mounting arms for keyboards and controllers
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
In Use Example 2 In Use Example 1 Side View Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||44.2 x 8.75 x 7 inches |
| Shipping Weight||28.13 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL264081|
| 1st Publication Date||05/2018|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.