The best-selling Korg TM series; which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously; has been revamped. The TM-60 is the newest model and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the all-new TM-60; you'll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life.
• Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously
• The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50); allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously
• Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations
• LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly; providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG
• A wide detection range of C1-C8 supports a broad range of instruments
• Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches
• Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals
• Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear
• Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations
• Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50; in tuner mode with backlight off)
• Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function
• Further improvements in ease of use; including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover
• Available in black or white; two simple and timeless colors
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Top View Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||6.25 x 3.25 x 1.096 inches |
| Shipping Weight||0.28 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL266433|
| 1st Publication Date||12/2017|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.