Music Industry Forms by : Jonathan Feist
Organize and manage your music projects! Whether you are a performer; writer; engineer; educator; manager; or music maker; these time-tested charts; plots; diagrams; checklists; and agreements will help make your work easier and better. These forms will help you clarify your work; track critical details; and maintain quality control. Each one includes explanation about how it is used; a key to related symbols and terms; and any common variations.
You will find forms for:
• Performance; to help you book; organize; and manage concerts and gigs (stage plots; set lists; booking request sheets)
• Touring (tour itinerary; checklist; assets inventory)
• Technology; to help you manage recording sessions; track gear; and label media (archive sheets; mic input diagrams; take sheets)
• Writing songs; compositions and film scores; supporting both creative and business dimensions of the work (split sheets; spotting notes; cue sheets)
• Business; including agreements; project management tools; and financial management (booking sheets; tour budget; profit/loss form)
• Teaching (audition rating sheet; practice log; lesson plan)
Also included are different types of notation formats; and some tips for creating your own forms.
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
At the Gig; page 4 At the Gig; page 3 At the Gig; page 2 At the Gig; page 1 Back Cover Front Cover
| Media ||Softcover|
| Length x Width x Height||11 x 8.5 x 0.337 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.02 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL121814|
| ISBN ||876391471|
| EAN ||9780876391471|
| 1st Publication Date||04/2014|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.