G2M - Version 3
MIDI guitar made simple! Plug in guitar; connect MIDI device; PLAY! The G2M is a simple-to-use; highly effective; guitar-to-MIDI converter. It is “universal” because it doesn't need a special pick-up mounted on your guitar; but instead simply connects to your guitar like any other effects pedal or tuner. Designed to give accurate triggering; with very low-latency; it is a true plug-and-play solution for monophonic MIDI guitar. It can be used to sequence bass lines and guitar solos and add an edge to your live performances – it opens up many creative possibilities.
• Any electric guitar/bass can be used as a solo MIDI guitar/bass
• No instrument modifications or special pickups required
• Robust note detection – minimizes wrong notes
• Fast; accurate pitch-bend determination; or chromatic mode
• Very low latency & very fast tracking
• Built-in precision tuner for standard guitar/bass tuning
• Battery-powered with long battery life
• Compact; lightweight and portable.
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
End View Top View Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||4.5 x 2.5 x 1.425 inches |
| Shipping Weight||0.22 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL255616|
| 1st Publication Date||10/2017|