HALion Sonic 3
HALion Sonic brings the concept of all-in-one workstations to the virtual world. With a massive sample content library in combination with powerful synthesizer engines; HALion Sonic is a versatile sound production instrument comprising everything from deep-sampled acoustic instruments to cutting-edge synthetic sounds. Equipped with an easy-to-use interface; intuitive workflows and an extremely stable audio engine; HALion Sonic lets you focus on being creative. Developed for the studio as well as the stage; its pristine audio quality; the excellent content library and the wide range of high-end effects make HALion Sonic the ultimate creative tool for musicians; producers and composers worldwide.
Key features include:
• Easy-to-use yet powerful premier music production workstation for synthesized sounds and breathtaking recreation of acoustic instruments
• Outstanding library; including over 3;200 instrument sounds created by top sound experts at Steinberg and Yamaha
• Powerful multi-timbral audio engine with disk-streaming sample playback and high-end virtual analog; granular and wavetable synthesis
• Wide range of high-end audio effects; including REVerence convolution reverb; VST Amp simulation and many more
• FlexPhraser for dynamically driving beats; arpeggios and complex tonal phrases
• Unique morphing filters; seamlessly blend between up to 4 out of 24 filter types
• MediaBay sound management system for immediate access to the libraries
• Stage-optimized workflows with dedicated player view; rapid building of keyboard splits or layers; and switching of entire multi-setups with a single command
• Full VST Expression 2 support for smart articulation editing in Cubase
• Cross-platform: Windows (VST 3; VST 2; AAX) and macOS (VST 3; AU; AAX) plug-in and standalone support
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Format ||Academic Edition|
| Length x Width x Height||7.5 x 5.5 x 0.535 inches |
| Shipping Weight||0.13 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL238751|
| 1st Publication Date||06/2017|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.