The Craft of Christian Songwriting by : Robert Sterling
Born from eight years of teaching songwriting for the Academy of Gospel Music Arts; Robert Sterling's The Craft of Christian Songwriting deftly tackles the much-overlooked subject of craft in the Christian songwriter's creative process. The book challenges its readers to aspire to the highest level of excellence; providing chapter after chapter of practical insights into the Christian songwriting experience. All the way from “Getting Started” to “Building a Demo;” The Craft of Christian Songwriting shows beginning writers how to make their next song their “best song ever;” all from the unique perspective of the Christian songwriter. Practical and realistic; The Craft of Christian Songwriting is a smart read for anyone with aspirations of becoming a Christian songwriter.
• Hundreds of examples from hit songs
• Concise and practical instruction on all the essential elements of the songwriting process
• Writing exercises to help you improve your craft
• Learn the ins and outs of collaboration
• Examine 10 full lyric reprints; complete with the author's analysis
• Discover how to produce a proper demo recording
| Media ||Softcover|
| Length x Width x Height||11 x 8.5 x 0.505 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.73 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL332787|
| ISBN ||1423463390|
| EAN ||9781423463399|
| 1st Publication Date||05/2009|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.