The New Weissenborn Method for Bassoon by : Douglas Spaniol
New edition with spiral binding
For well over a century; students all over the world have learned to play the bassoon using Julius Weissenborn's Practical Bassoon Method. At long last; The New Weissenborn Method for Bassoon presents the complete 1887 publication in an updated; user-friendly version. With over 50 photographs; modern fingering charts; and in-depth instruction on performance basics; instrument care; and reeds; The New Weissenborn Method is a must-have for all bassoon students.
• Carefully researched and edited from the original 1887 edition
• All lessons and exercises re-engraved
• New notes; techniques and terminology introduced before each lesson
• Weissenborn's original sections on tenor clef and the “speaker” keys restored and expanded
• Original ornamentation chapter restored with added modern performance practices
• Supplementary scale exercises now include all major and minor keys
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
page 171 page 154 page 153 page 90 page 75 page 71 page 45 page 6 page 5 page 4
| Media ||Softcover|
| Length x Width x Height||12 x 9 x 0.427 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.44 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL842426|
| ISBN ||1423484770|
| EAN ||9781423484776|
| 1st Publication Date||06/2010|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.