The Private Guitar Studio Handbook by : Mike McAdam
Teach guitar for profit! This book will show you how to set up and develop a profitable guitar studio. Besides the ability to teach guitar; running a profitable studio needs effective systems for attracting and retaining students; ensuring that they pay on time; and smoothly handling operations issues. This book will show you the essential considerations; from choosing a space (residential or commercial); to marketing; to specific teaching aids.
You will learn to:
• Develop and outfit an efficient studio
• Set policies to get timely payments and encourage student retention
• Attract students who are likely to remain long-term
• Develop an authentic teaching approach customized to your own students
• Find multiple revenue streams from your students; beyond lessons
• Avoid common expensive mistakes
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Page 38 Page 37 Page 27 Page 26 Back Cover Front Cover
| Media ||Softcover|
| Length x Width x Height||9 x 5.88 x 0.319 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.02 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL121641|
| ISBN ||876391447|
| EAN ||9780876391440|
| 1st Publication Date||05/2014|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.