WaveLab Pro 9.5
For more than 20 years WaveLab has constantly pushed back the boundaries of what is possible in mastering; audio editing; restoration and analysis by including features carefully crafted for mixing and mastering studios; post-production facilities; sound designers; musicians; journalists and broadcasters. Its comprehensive set of features; customizability and outstanding audio quality are the reasons WaveLab became the world's most popular professional platform for audio refinement.
With extraordinary features for mastering; editing; analysis; restoration and audio refinement; WaveLab Pro 9.5 makes no compromises when it comes to audio quality. Introducing the most comprehensive and intuitive feature set ever crafted; WaveLab Pro reinvents audio refinement once again. Its redesigned user interface and the new exchange feature allow for faster workflows; while the unique mastering plug-in suite; MasterRig; and its mid/side capabilities push your creative envelope.
• World's leading audio editing and mastering solution with up to 384 kHz sample rate support
• State-of-the-art spectral editing functionality including a modern Spectrogram with a Wavelet display; a cutting-edge Spectrum Editor; Steinberg's Audio Inpainting technology and a live Spectrogram meter
• Full M/S compatibility provides comprehensive M/S audio editing; processing and monitoring
• MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite including 6 modules; 8 instances and full M/S support
• RestoreRig restoration plug-in suite including DeClicker; DeCrackler; DePopper; DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
See WaveLab version comparison
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Wavelab Version Comparison
| Media ||Boxed Software|
| Format ||Retail Boxed Edition|
| Length x Width x Height||7.25 x 5.5 x 0.537 inches |
| Shipping Weight||0.14 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL262048|
| 1st Publication Date||11/2017|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.