Well-Tempered Weddings by : Mark Hayes : Various Authors
Tired of carrying multiple collections and assorted sheet music to every wedding you play? Featuring styles ranging from classical to contemporary; this anthology is a must-have for today's bride and groom; and contains service music for preludes; processionals; bridal marches; unity candle lightings; recessionals and postludes. Although each piano selection can be played as a solo; there are optional instrumental obbligatos for some pieces; featuring parts for cello; oboe; trumpet; flute and violin. This book has a special binding which allows it to lay flat on the music rack no matter what page you are on. In addition; Well-Tempered Weddings contains the following bonus products:
• Separate music sheets for the vocalist and instrumentalist
• Double listening CD containing all selections...(consider loaning the CD to your prospective bride and groom and let them choose what they want you to play!)
• Accompaniment tracks for all of the vocal songs
• Repertoire suggestions for the ceremony
• A sample service order
• A wedding checklist for the bride and groom starting 9 months prior to the wedding day. This will be a piano collection you will use for years to come!
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||Softcover with CD|
| Format ||P/V/G|
| Length x Width x Height||12.2 x 9.75 x 1.416 inches |
| Shipping Weight||2.92 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL35025378|
| ISBN ||159235095X|
| EAN ||9781592350957|
| 1st Publication Date||03/2005|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.