StageScape™ M20d is the world's first smart mixing system for live sound. Utilizing a groundbreaking touchscreen visual mixing environment; StageScape M20d streamlines the way you mix to keep you in the creative zone while getting your live sound dialed in quickly. Massive DSP power delivers comprehensive; professional audio processing on every channel including multi-band feedback suppression. Pristine audio quality will impact your stage performances; and multi-channel recording allows you to easily capture every rehearsal or show; with or without a computer. The entire system can be controlled remotely from the stage or audience with one or more iPad® devices. StageScape M20d is an extremely compact; integrated professional mixing system that delivers great live sound; so you can focus on what's most important: your performance.
StageScape M20d features an intuitive; 7″ full color resistive touchscreen interface to get you mixing fast. The touchscreen displays icons on a stage that represent each performer or input; replacing generic rows of knobs and faders. Now you can reach for elements in the mix as you see them on the stage in front of you. A single touch on a performer's icon gives full access to all parameters relating to that channel; from basic tweaks through deep effects editing.
• 20 inputs: 18 analog and 2 digital
• 4 auto-sensing monitor outputs on balanced XLR connectors
• 2 auto-sensing main outputs on balanced XLR connectors
• L6 LINK multi-channel digital networking for integrating L6 LINK-enabled speaker systems
• 7-inch full-color touchscreen visual mixing environment
• Remote control capability via one or more iPad® and iPad® 2 devices; via USB WiFi adapter (sold separately)
• Multi-channel recording to computer; USB drive or SD card
• Quick Capture recording to internal memory for sound check
• Internal 32-bit floating point audio processing
• Massive DSP power provides parametric EQs; dynamic EQs; compres
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||17 x 27 x 8.25 inches |
| Shipping Weight||19.23 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL122991|
| 1st Publication Date||09/2013|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.