Go Mic is perfect for recording music; podcasts or field recording; but its range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. Ideal for voice recognition software; iChat; web casting and even Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP); Go Mic is the ideal solution for recording on the go. Because of its custom; compact design; the Go Mic can clip right onto your laptop or sit unobtrusively on your desk. Plug and play operation also means it's completely compatible with a Mac OS or Windows; with no drivers required.
• Portable USB condenser microphone
• Mac and PC compatible; no drivers required
• Custom; compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
• Perfect for recording music; podcasting and field recording; voice recognition software; iChat; VoIP and web casting
• Switchable cardiod or omnidirectional pickup patterns
• 16-bit; 44.1kHz resolution
• Smooth; flat frequency response of 20Hz-18kHz
• Stereo 1/8-inch headphone output for no latency monitoring
• Includes USB cable; cable clip and carry case
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Video : Go Mic
Sample Setup Compact Storage Kit Contents Closer Look
USB Microphone Comparison Chart Product Details
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||6 x 6 x 1.6 inches |
| Shipping Weight||0.54 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL140003|
| 1st Publication Date||05/2014|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.