Samson's Resolv SE5 2-Way Active Studio Reference Monitor offers a redesign from the classic Resolv A-Series monitor; with more accurate sound reproduction and a stylish new look. Resolv SE5 utilizes the latest innovations in speaker engineering; which can be used with multiple monitors to provide superb stereo imaging for recording; post-production and other multimedia applications.
• 2-way active studio reference monitor with ported tuned enclosure (sold individually)
• 70 watts of power
• 5-inch woven carbon fiber woofer
• 1.25-inch soft dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
• 50Hz-27kHz frequency response
• Active crossover with multi-pole design for linear response
• 4-position high frequency lift control
• Balanced 1/4-inch inputs; unbalanced RCA inputs
• AV shielded for use with sensitive electronics
• Solid MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) construction
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Video : Jay Ruston & Resolv SE Monitors Video : Resolv SE5
Back View Front View
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||11.2 x 11.5 x 17 inches |
| Shipping Weight||18.42 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL140049|
| 1st Publication Date||05/2014|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.