Ideal for powering near field monitors or installation sound; the new Servo 120a provides you with “reference-class” audio performance and reliability in a compact package. This single rackspace stereo power amplifier delivers 60 watts of power per channel into 4 ohms or 120 watts into 8 ohms in bridge mode. The intuitive front panel offers controls and displays that include a power switch; independent left and right-channel input level controls; 10-segment LED meters; a protection LED and a convenient headphone jack and speaker on/off switch for private cue monitoring. Perfect for the recording studio; powering public address systems; onstage monitoring and home theater applications; the 120a's bipolar design and toroidal transformer power supply ensure reliability. The convection cooling design also means there is no fan; so you get an unbelievably quiet performance from this remarkable power amp. And with such versatility; the Servo 120a will provide seamless performance in any number of applications.
• Single-space 19-inch rackmount servo controlled power amplifier
• 60 watts per side at 4 ohms stereo
• 120 watts at 8 ohms (bridged mono)
• 1/4-inch balanced phone jack and RCA inputs
• Bi-polar design and toroidal transformer power supply
• Individual left and right level controls
• 10-segment; 3-color LED meters
• Convection-cooled design
• Headphone jack with speaker output mute
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||21.5 x 14.2 x 3.715 inches |
| Shipping Weight||16.13 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL140083|
| 1st Publication Date||05/2014|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.