Samson's SXD5000 Power Amplifier combines impressive power with advanced DSP technology; pushing the boundaries of value; performance and reliability. With a full-featured interface for precise control over DSP parameters; the SXD5000 is an ideal choice for front of house engineers; installers and anyone else looking for a reliable power distribution setup.
The SXD5000 features a convenient dual rack space design and an exceptional power rating of 750 watts per side at 4 ohms. This power amp is meticulously engineered to provide robust; clean output with low distortion and a wide dynamic range over a full frequency spectrum of 20Hz-20kHz.
• Professional stereo power amplifiers with advanced DSP control
• Ample power for most performance and installation speaker configurations
• 750 watts per side at 4 ohms
• Crystal clear audio guaranteed (0.01% THD; 102dB SNR; 20Hz-20kHz frequency response)
• Editable presets for DJ; live sound and commercial installations
• Front panel LCD for navigating DSP settings; including Crossover; Filter; EQ; Limiter; Delay and more
• Individual channel level controls with detents for accurate setting of gain and sensitivity
• Multi-segment LED metering on each channel
• XLR and 1/4″ inputs
• Binding Post and Speakon® outputs
• Dual rack space design
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Back Detail Front Detail
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||22.5 x 17.2 x 8.25 inches |
| Shipping Weight||31.52 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL140088|
| 1st Publication Date||05/2014|