Samson's SM4 is a half-rack; 4-channel line mixer designed to easily integrate into any installation or commercial sound system. Perfect for fitness clubs; gyms; restaurants; night clubs and schools; the SM4 features a balanced microphone channel with 2-band EQ; voiceover priority ducking; stereo line level inputs; as well as Bluetooth® and Samson XPD wireless connectivity. So; now is the time to Mix It Up!
• Microphone input with 2-band EQ (balanced XLR-1/4″ combo)
• Stereo line input (rear-mounted RCA; front-mounted stereo 1/4″ and 1/8″ [3.5mm])
• Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
• USB port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately) and phone charging
• Voiceover control with priority ducking and variable hold time
• Rear panel master volume control
• Mono/Stereo output switch
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Rear View Front View
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||11.7 x 9.75 x 2.307 inches |
| Shipping Weight||3.37 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL256110|
| 1st Publication Date||10/2017|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.