Designed for the recording professional; the 48x48-channel Quantum 4848 is PreSonus' fastest and best-sounding audio interface; achieving extremely low latency; thanks to advanced Thunderbolt audio drivers. Route audio from your vintage gear to your DAW and back without any signal degradation; capturing every nuance of your favorite boutique equipment using 32 channels of line-level inputs and outputs at sample rates up to 192 kHz. For a full 48-channels; integrate your favorite digital converter using 16 channels of ADAT I/O. Stack up to 4 Quantum 4848 interfaces via Thunderbolt to create a 192x192 system. The Quantum 4848 includes PreSonus StudioOne Professional DAW featuring Pipeline; allowing you to insert hardware processors into your Studio One session with automatic latency compensation and flexible routing capability.
• PreSonus' fastest and best-sounding Thunderbolt audio interface
• 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (>120 dB dynamic range)
• 48x48; expandable to 192x192 by stacking up to 4 Quantums via Thunderbolt
• 32 channels of DB25 line-level I/O for connection to consoles; patch bays; etc.
• Dual ADAT Optical I/O and BNC word clock I/O
• StudioOne Professional recording and mastering DAW; and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
• Native Studio One Pipeline plug-in provides easy integration of analog processors in a digital recording environment
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Back Detail 2 Back Detail 1 Front Detail 2 Front Detail 1
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||23 x 14 x 5 inches |
| Shipping Weight||9.44 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL288467|
| 1st Publication Date||12/2018|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.