Ideal for DJs; mobile musicians; and electronic musicians who want excellent audio quality in a sturdy; portable form factor; the bus-powered Studio 26c 2-in; 4-out audio interface records at up to 192 kHz and features mic/line/instrument inputs; DC-coupled line outputs; MIDI I/O; and a Cue Mix A/B button. A complete; all-in-one recording package; the Studio 26c comes with PreSonus' award-winning StudioOne® Artist music production software for macOS® and Windows® and includes USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables for compatibility with most computers.
• Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs/4 outputs
• 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
• 2 balanced 1/4″ TRS main outputs
• 2 balanced 1/4″ TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
• 1 stereo headphone output
• MIDI In/Out
• Direct monitoring
• Cue mix A/B (for headphone output)
• Front-panel level controls for main outputs
• True +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
• 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input; 2 main output)
• Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Front/Back Detail Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||8 x 7.5 x 2 inches |
| Shipping Weight||2.34 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL293757|
| 1st Publication Date||03/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.