Cloudlifter CL 1
Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario. Recording into a DAW interface; performing live on stage; producing a podcast; using long cable runs in the studio; miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses. The CL1 is the original Cloudlifter. Hear more of your dynamic & ribbon microphone's character and clarity with active ultra clean gain. Features include:
• Active Ultra Clean Gain – Provides up to +25dB of ultra clean gain in two distinct stages and optimal impedance loading for dynamic and ribbon mics to perform their best.
• Plug & Play – Simply connect your dynamic or ribbon mic to the input and connect a mixer or preamp to the output. The Cloudlifter does the rest.
• Premium Electronics – The Cloudlifter's patented discrete JFET circuitry preserves the source's natural sound while keeping the direct audio path clear of transformers; capacitors; and resistors.
• Reduce Feedback – The Cloudlifter allows you to cut through the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
• Phantom Powered – Turns Phantom Power into gain and clarity without passing it through to your delicate ribbon mic.
• Made in the USA – Rugged; road ready; and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Top View Side Views Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||6.75 x 4.25 x 2.299 inches |
| Shipping Weight||0.88 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL294936|
|UPC Code||94922059796 |
| 1st Publication Date||04/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.