Cloudlifter CL 2
Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario. Recording into a DAW interface; performing live on stage; producing a podcast; using long cable runs in the studio; miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses. Need more channels? The Cloudlifter CL 2 provides two channels of active ultra clean gain. Features include:
• Active Ultra Clean Gain – Provides up to two channels of up to +25dB of ultra clean gain and optimal impedance loading for dynamic and ribbon mics to perform their best.
• Plug & Play – Simply connect one or two dynamic or ribbon mics to the input and connect a mixer or preamp to the output. Great for two mono channels or a stereo configuration.
• Premium Electronics – The Cloudlifter's patented discrete JFET circuitry preserves the source's natural sound while keeping the direct audio path clear of transformers; capacitors; and resistors.
• Reduce Feedback – The Cloudlifter allows you to cut through the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
• Phantom Powered – Turns Phantom Power into gain and clarity without passing it through to your delicate ribbon mic.
• Made in the USA – Rugged; road ready; and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Top View Side Views Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||5.25 x 5.75 x 2.316 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.23 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL294937|
|UPC Code||94922484215 |
| 1st Publication Date||04/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.