Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario. Recording into a DAW interface; performing live on stage; producing a podcast; using long cable runs in the studio; miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses. With the CL-Zi; all you have to do is plug in; set the gain and turn the Vari Z knob to dial in your ideal tone. It has all of the clean gain & Vari-Z control of the Cloudlifter Z in an active DI for bass; guitar and keyboard players. Going direct just got a whole lot more fun! Features include:
• Variable Impedance Control – Use the Vari-Z function to shape and contour your tone; whether you are using a microphone on a cabinet or going direct with your bass; guitar; or keyboard.
• Variable High-Pass Filtering – Continuously variable high-pass filtering at -6dB per octave works in tandem with the variable impedance control for even greater tonal shaping.
• Variable Gain – Three settings yield up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain for XLR microphones and up to +15dB for 1/4″ inputs like bass; guitar and keyboards.
Combo Input – Compatible with 14″ Hi-Z instrument inputs and XLR Lo-Z microphones via the Neutrik Combo Input Connector.
• Premium Electronics – Patented Class A; discrete JFET circuitry and Hi-Z to Lo-Z premium CineMag instrument transformer for pristine sound.
• Made in the USA – Rugged; road-ready; and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Top View Side Views Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||6.75 x 4.25 x 3.305 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.45 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL294940|
|UPC Code||40232481048 |
| 1st Publication Date||04/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.