Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario. Recording into a DAW interface; performing live on stage; producing a podcast; using long cable runs in the studio; miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses. The CL4 elevates your right with four rack mountable channels of Cloudlifter for installations and touring racks. It's perfect for recording & broadcast studios; live sound touring rigs; houses of worship; clubs and music venues. Features include:
• Active Ultra-Clean Gain – Provides four channels of up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain and optimal impedance loading for dynamic and ribbon mics to perform their best.
• Plug & Play – Connect up to four dynamic or ribbon mics to the input and connect the output to a mixer or preamp.
• Premium Electronics – The Cloudlifter's patented discrete JFET circuitry preserves the source's natural sound while keeping the direct audio path clear of transformers; capacitors; and resistors.
• Reduce Feedback – The Cloudlifter allows you to cut through the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
• Phantom Powered – Turns Phantom Power into gain and clarity without passing it through to your delicate ribbon mic.
• Made in the USA – Rugged; road-ready; and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Back Detail Views Front View Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||20.5 x 6 x 3.042 inches |
| Shipping Weight||3.92 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL294941|
| 1st Publication Date||04/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.