Cloud JRS-34 Passive Ribbon Microphone
The Cloud JRS-34P combines the best attributes of vintage and modern ribbon microphone technologies. Built upon the shoulders of giant RCA mics; each JRS-34P ribbon is cut; corrugated; and installed by hand. Custom CineMag transformers; a patented round magnet; and Cloudlifter JFET technology expand the JRS-34's performance for today's applications. The JRS-34P provides that natural ribbon sound on a range of voice and music applications. Designed in collaboration with Stephen Sank; the prefix JRS pays homage to the late Jon R. Sank; who was known for his work with RCA that produced legendary microphones.
Made in the USA and packaged in a custom wood case with a two year ribbon warranty and a limited lifetime warranty on all other parts.
• Figure 8 polar pattern w/ -35db null at 90-degrees
•Patented rounded magnet technology
• Ribbon dimensions: .19″ wide; 2.35″ long; 1.8 microns thick
• New mount offers 180 degree range of motion
• Internally shock mounted
• Handmade entirely in the USA
• Dimensions: 7.75″ x 3″ x 1.75″
• Weight: 1.02lbs
• Frequency Response: 20 HZ > 20kHz
• Output Sensitivity: -49 dBv/Pa
• Max SPL: 138 dB> 1kHz
• Out Impedance (in Ohms): 150 ohms
• Recommended Load (in Ohms) 1kohm or greater
• Supplied Accessories: Wood case; mic cover
*RCA is a registered trademark or Radio Corporation of America. References to RCA are historical in nature and imply no affiliation with Cloud Microphones.
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Wooden Storage Box Included Front View Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||15 x 9.25 x 8.25 inches |
| Shipping Weight||4.01 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL294945|
|UPC Code||94922484192 |
| 1st Publication Date||08/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.