Symphony I/O MkII Dante(TM)
Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee's flagship AD/DA conversion; modular; configurable I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs); intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording; mixing and mastering; Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio. And now; with the Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card and a simple ethernet cable; Symphony I/O Mk II can be easily connected and shared across post production; broadcast; live sound or recording studio networks; unleashing legendary sound quality on the world's most popular audio-over-IP solution. The Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card also includes Pro Tools connectivity for integration of Pro Tools¦HD systems into a Dante network environment. No other Dante-enabled audio interface offers this level of quality; flexibility and modularity.
• Ultimate Sound Quality – Apogee's Flagship AD/DA conversion and optional mic preamps I/O Flexibility – up to 32 channels of analog inputs and outputs per unit with optional 8 mic preamp module
• Pro Tools HD Peripheral Port – Up to 32 bidirectional channels up to 192kHz. Route Symphony I/O module inputs or Dante Rx to Pro Tools inputs by blocks of 8 channels. Pro Tools HD outputs are routed to Dante Tx and I/O module outputs
• Interoperable networking technology – Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
• Up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96kHz – 16 bi-directional channels at 192kHz
• Apogee Network Control software – Remote control of Symphony I/O settings; including mic pre (if installed); calibration and monitor controls
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Format ||Chassis Only|
| Length x Width x Height||23 x 18.2 x 9.75 inches |
| Shipping Weight||17.28 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL295962|
| 1st Publication Date||09/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.