The Samson LM8x is a low-profile; omnidirectional lavalier microphone with a miniature condenser mic capsule. It provides outstanding audio reproduction; as well as a lightweight/inconspicuous clip design; that's perfect for a variety of live and broadcast vocal applications. And with four adapter cables included; the LM8x can be used with most popular wireless systems.
• Lavalier microphone with 6.59mm condenser mic capsule
• Lightweight/inconspicuous clip design for placement on ties; lapels; etc.
• Ideal for broadcast; presentation; house of worship; theater and other vocal applications
• Omnidirectional pickup pattern
• 50Hz-16kHz frequency response
• Includes four detachable adapter cables (1/8″ [3.5mm]; Hirose® 4-Pin; Switchcraft® TA3F; Switchcraft® TA4F) for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
• “Cat fur” windscreen; four standard windscreens; mic clip and carry case included
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Travel Case Included Usage Example Kit Contents Closer Look
| Media ||Audio Interface Unit|
| Length x Width x Height||9 x 4.75 x 2 inches |
| Shipping Weight||0.45 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL298829|
| 1st Publication Date||07/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.