Designed for both acoustic and electric instruments; the Hotone Omni AC is a compact; acoustic simulator pedal that delivers realistic acoustic instrument emulations. These exceptionally authentic sounds are the result of new Black-Tek acoustic simulation technology; which is built on Hotone's CDCM (Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling) architecture. The Omni AC offers 15 high-quality acoustic simulations; including steel and nylon string guitars; mandolin; acoustic fretless acoustic bass; and classic double basses. A detailed 4-band semi-parametric EQ is included to further tailor the sound. An internal voltage boost circuit provides tons of headroom ensuring the input signal will stay clean; regardless of the instrument's output level. A high-contrast OLED screen makes editing and recalling setting easy in high and low light environments. Omni AC has 15 editable presets which can be adjusted on the pedal or managed via free Mac/PC software. The footswitch can be assigned to bypass the effect or mute the signal. A 1/4″ thru jack provides an unprocessed dry signal to other devices or amplifiers. The pedal includes a 1/4″ output; a balanced XLR out to connect to mixers or audio interfaces; an 1/8″ headphone monitor and an 1/8″ stereo aux input making the Omni AC perfect for both live and recording setups.
• Compact; easy-to-use acoustic simulator pedal
• Advanced DSP-powered platform ensures high sound quality
• 24-bit AD/DA conversion; great dynamic response
• Internal voltage boost circuit for exceptional headroom
• 15 high-quality acoustic simulations via Hotone's new Black-Tek modeling
• Detailed 4-band semi-parametric EQ with 12dB maximum boost and cut
• Micro USB jack for updating firmware and loading/managing presets via free Mac/PC software
• 1/4″ input and thruput
• XLR and 1/4″ outputs
• Ground/Lift switch
• 1/8″ stereo Aux In for line level devices (unaffected by Omni AC)
• 1/8″ headphone output for practicing and jamming
• 15 presets
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
End Views Side View Top View Closer Look
| Media ||Guitars|
| Length x Width x Height||4.25 x 5.5 x 2.25 inches |
| Shipping Weight||0.90 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL301329|
| 1st Publication Date||07/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.