The Hotone Jogg is a USB audio interface in a mini-pedal form factor enabling you to connect your analog and digital audio. Featuring high-quality; 24-bit AD/DA convertors; the Jogg allows you to incorporate your favorite software and plug-ins into your live performance rig. Built into a rugged housing; the Jogg has a 1/4″ Hi-Z input for connecting guitars and other instruments plus an 1/8″ stereo input for connecting line level devices. Two 1/4″ outputs allow the pedal to be run in stereo and a mono balanced XLR output can send the signal to the front-of-house. An 1/8″ stereo headphone output is included for zero-latency monitoring. Connect the Jogg to a laptop or mobile device and you're ready to play and record great sounding tracks.
Jogg comes with full versions of the Hotone VStomp Amp virtual amp software (PC/Mac/iOS); delivering organic; studio-grade audio and the exact sound character of legendary amplifiers.
• Professional USB audio interface in a mini-pedal
• Advanced DSP platform delivers great sound quality and dynamic response
• 24-bit AD/DA conversion; 44.1kHz/48kHz sample rate
• Compatible with PC; Mac; iOS (using an Apple Lightning to USB Camera adapter); and Android (using a Host OTG adapter)
• Plug-and-play – No drivers needed
• GAIN knob provides up to 12dB of clean gain
• OUTPUT level control knob
• 1/4″ Hi-Z instrument input
• 2 x 1/4″ outputs (L & R)
• XLR balanced output (mirrors the Left 1/4″ output)
• 1/8″ stereo Aux input for connecting line level devices
• 1/8″ stereo headphone output for zero latency monitoring
• Includes VStomp Amp virtual amp software (Mac/PC/iOS)
• 9V DC (center positive) power supply sold separately
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
End Views Side Views Top View Closer Look
| Media ||Guitars|
| Length x Width x Height||4.25 x 3 x 2.25 inches |
| Shipping Weight||0.67 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL301331|
| 1st Publication Date||07/2019|