Steve Vai Bad Horsie Wah by : Steve Vai
A switchless Wah set to Steve Vai's precise specifications and equipped with Morley's superior Electro-Optical circuitry. Simply step on to engage WAH mode and step off to go to bypass. The Bad Horsie has a special buffer circuitry to prevent signal loading and to drive long cables. Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. LED Indication; cold-rolled steel housing; quick clip battery door and two-year warranty.
• Switchless design – simple step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to bypass
• Wah set to Steve Vai's precise specifications
• “TrueTone Bypass” buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah mode
• Powers from one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter
• Cold-rolled steel housing; LED indication; quick clip battery door and two-year warranty
• Works with guitar; bass or keys
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Left/Right Side Views Top View Alternate View Closer Look
| Media ||Instruments Accessory|
| Length x Width x Height||4.75 x 7.75 x 3 inches |
| Shipping Weight||2.19 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL321372|
| 1st Publication Date||08/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.