Our new HQ2 Inductor gives the Power Wah vintage tone with modern features. This Electro-Optical Wah is also equipped with TrueTone Bypass that drives long cables and prevents signal loading. The best of both vintage and modern sounds and features! Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. LED Indication; cold-rolled steel housing; quick clip battery door and two-year warranty.
• Vintage Wah tone with Modern Features
• Equipped with our new HQ2 Inductor
• Electro-Optical Wah Circuitry (no pots to wear out!)
• “TrueTone Bypass” ensures pure tone and maintains signal in bypass and Wah mode
• Wah level control
• Powers from one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter
• Cold-rolled steel housing; LED indication; quick clip battery door and two-year warranty
• Works with guitar; bass or keys
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Left/Right Side Views Top View Alternate View Closer Look
| Media ||Instruments Accessory|
| Length x Width x Height||4.75 x 7.75 x 3 inches |
| Shipping Weight||2.17 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL321373|
| 1st Publication Date||08/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.