Road Class Double Bass Pedal (Single Chain) Drum Pedal
The Road Class pedals fuse stability; style; speed; and agility into a compact package. These simplistic pedals are crafted with a sleek; curved; G-Class pillar-style frame. Equipped with a single-point beater adjustment for easy beater placement; and a patented spring rocker arm. The single chain cam drive offers the player speed and agility with ease of play. The spring is silenced by a felt silencer to keep unwanted noise from being present during recording. Add and remove pedals from the bass drum easily with Gibraltar's side mount hoop clamp.
• Crafted G Class curved pillar style frame
• Single point beater for easy adjustment
• Patented spring rocker arm
• Spring silencer removes unwanted noise created by the spring when being played
• Single chain cam drive for speed and agility with ease of play
• Smooth; fast-touch G-branded pedal board
• Side mount hoop clamp for easy add and removal from bass drum hoop
• Slave pedal with G-connector arm
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Sample Page 4 Sample Page 3 Sample Page 2 Sample Page 1
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||16.5 x 7.75 x 9 inches |
| Shipping Weight||10.63 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL324649|
| 1st Publication Date||02/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.