Tour Class Double Bass Drum Pedal (Double Chain)
The Tour Class pedals fuse stability; style; power; fluidity and performance into a compact package. These rock solid pedals are crafted with a sleek; curved; G Class pillar style frame. Equipped with a single point beater adjustment for easy beater placement and a patented spring rocker arm. The two different cam drive options offer different feels that work for various scenarios. The spring is silenced by a felt silencer to keep unwanted noise from being present during recording. Add and remove pedals from the bass drum easily with Gibraltar's side mount hoop clamp.
• Crafted G Class curved pillar style frame
• Single point beater for easy adjustment
• Patented spring rocker arm
• Spring silencer removes unwanted noise created by the spring when being played
• Double chain cam drive for power performance
• Smooth; fast touch G branded pedal board
• Side mount hoop clamp for easy add and removal from bass drum hoop
• Slave pedal with dual U joint G connector arm
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Sample Page 4 Sample Page 3 Sample Page 2 Sample Page 1
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||16 x 8 x 9 inches |
| Shipping Weight||10.93 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL324651|
| 1st Publication Date||02/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.