CL7a Studio Condenser Microphone
Samson CL7a is the perfect large-capsule condenser solution for the home; project; or professional studio. Featuring a 1.1 gold-sputtered capsule with an ultra-thin 3-micron diaphragm; the CL7a delivers a smooth and balanced sound. Use the CL7a for capturing an expressive vocalist; and when preserving the presence and tonality of an acoustic instrument. Activating the high-pass filter reduces rumble and wind noise; and a 10dB pad prevents signal overloads. The cardioid pickup pattern provides enhanced isolation by rejecting off-axis sounds from other instrument sources. Inside the die-cast body; an internal shock-mount system insulates the capsule from mechanical noises.
• Large 1.1″ internally shock-mounted capsule with 3-micron gold sputtered diaphragm
• Cardioid pick-up pattern
• Smooth and balanced sound reproduction
• 20Hz-20kHz frequency response
• Switchable high-pass filter; 12dB per octave at 100Hz
• Switchable 10dB pad for handling extremely high SPL
• 36-52 Volt phantom power operation
• Solid die cast construction
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Setup Examples Back View Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||10 x 4.25 x 2.757 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.49 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL326891|
| 1st Publication Date||12/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.