CL8a Studio Condenser Microphone
With three selectable pickup patterns; the Samson CL8a is the perfect large capsule condenser solution for the home; project; or professional studio. Use the CL8a for capturing the solo vocalist or expressive instrumentalist; ensemble players; or even podcasting and streaming. The 1.1″ capsule features dual gold sputtered diaphragms delivering a smooth; warm sound; while preserving the “breathing space” of a vocalist or the presence of an acoustic instrument. Switch on the high pass filter to reduce rumble and wind noise; or activate the 10dB pad to prevent overloads. Inside the die cast body; an internal shock mount system protects the capsule from mechanical noises entering the audio.
• 1.1″ internally shock mounted capsule with two 4 micron thin gold sputtered diaphragms
• Selectable cardioid; bidirectional and omnidirectional pickup patterns
• 20 Hz 20kHz frequency response
• Switchable high pass filter; 12dB per octave at 100Hz
• Switchable 10dB pad for handling extremely high SPL
• Solid die cast construction
• 36 52 Volt phantom power operation
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Setup Examples Back View Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||10 x 4.25 x 2.625 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.54 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL326892|
| 1st Publication Date||12/2019|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.