Electronic Module Boom Arm
The Electronic Module Boom Arm; allows you to add a drum multi pad to a cymbal stand or rack. Simply replace the cymbal boom arm on your cymbal stand; rack mini cymbal boom; or even cymbal arm accessory clamp; and position your multipad in the spot that is perfect for you. This allows you to extend the multipad away from your stand or rack; for the ultimate placement. The 16″ length; 12.7mm diameter knurled boom arm is fitted with a 360-degree rotating grabber clamp that will work with all industry standard multipad mounting posts. Incorporate into electronic; acoustic; and hybrid set ups.
• 12.7mm diameter; 16″ length boom arm with rotating grabber clamp for electronic drum multi pads
• Geared tilter for multiple angle adjustments
• Replace the cymbal boom rod in a rack mini boom or cymbal stand
• Position your multi pad exactly how you want it
• Incorporate into electronic; acoustic; and hybrid set ups
• Works with racks and stands
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Sample Page 7 Sample Page 6 Sample Page 5 Sample Page 4 Sample Page 3 Sample Page 2 Sample Page 1
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||7 x 21.2 x 1.35 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.92 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL327215|
| 1st Publication Date||02/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.