Direct Box Active
Whether you play guitar; bass; keyboards or another stringed instrument; you'll need a direct box that won't diminish your instrument's tone; like the Direct Box Active and Direct Box Passive from Warm Audio. Every aspect of our direct boxes are designed for maximum sonic integrity; from the custom-wound CineMag USA transformer to the rugged metal knob and switches. You can expect warm; rich tone even after long cable runs; and the extruded aluminum enclosure ensures a long life span. When you need to convert an instrument-level signal to mic-level; with sonic quality as your top priority; you'll be well-served with the Direct Box Active and Direct Box Passive from Warm Audio.
Built around world-famous CineMag USA Transformer topology and engineering; like no other DI Boxes in the world. Constructed with top-tier discrete components housed in rugged aluminum chassis' that include switches; knobs and connectors that are all designed to withstand heavy abuse on the road or in the studio.
• Custom-wound CineMag USA transformer
• Converts instruments to mic-level signals without signal degradation
• Ideal solution for plugging your instrument direct into any mic pre; mixer or recording device
• Top-quality discrete components with gold-plated traces on circuit board
• Rugged aluminum chassis construction
• Pad: Variable from -3dB to -30dB
• Balanced Output: 600 ohms; mic level
• Input Impedance: 1 Meg Ohms
• THD: .01% from 20Hz to 50Hz; Less than .003% from 50Hz to 20kHz
• Frequency Response: 10Hz to 90kHz +/- 0.5dB
• Linear Performance: +/- 0.05dB 20Hz to 50kHz
• Power: 48V Phantom or two 9V batteries; Can also be used passively
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Interior View Front/Back Views Closer Look
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||7.5 x 7.25 x 3 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.87 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL328980|
| ISBN ||1540083209|
| EAN ||9781540083203|
| 1st Publication Date||02/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.