Symphony Desktop for Mac and Windows packs the legendary sound quality of Apogee's rack-mount Symphony I/O Mk II into an elegant and inspiring 10x14 audio interface that sits on your desk and fits in your bag. With Symphony Desktop; musicians and producers are empowered to record; overdub and mix with the music industry's most respected AD/DA converters and mic preamps.
By combining superior performance; with new features like mic preamp emulation; the Apogee Channel FX plugin and ultra low latency recording with hardware DSP and Apogee native FX plugins; Symphony Desktop will amplify your creativity in your studio or on the go and give your recordings the Apogee sound quality Advantage.
• 10 IN x 14 OUT simultaneous channels of audio
• Cutting edge components and circuit design deliver detailed and pristine sound quality
• A/D & D/A Resolution up to 24bit/192kHz
• 2 Advanced Stepped Gain mic preamps with up to 75dB of gain and variable impedance
• 1 Instrument input with variable impedance
• Built In DSP: FPGA processing of Apogee FX Rack plugins
• Flexible; zero latency plugin workflows: Print; Monitor and DualPath Link
• Apogee Alloy Mic Preamp emulation
• Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line); 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
• Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (monitor)
• 2 Assignable Headphone Outputs: 1 x 1/4″; 1 x 1/8″
• Digital I/O: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT;S/PDIF)
• Computer Connectivity: USB over Type C Connector
• Software Control: Symphony Desktop Control application
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||11 x 10 x 4.5 inches |
| Shipping Weight||4.46 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL338218|
| 1st Publication Date||10/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.