With its instantly familiar analog mixer design; the StudioLive® AR8c is the easiest way to record podcasts; livestreams; and music productions. Featuring a pristine analog front end with four high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 8x4; 24-bit; 96 kHz; USB-C™-compatible USB 2.0 audio interface; the StudioLive AR8c's hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record. Add in tools like a musical 3-band analog EQ; mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices; Bluetooth® connectivity; a stereo SD recorder; and high-impedance instruments inputs; and you have a broadcasting and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of modern musicians and content creators.
• 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz; USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
• 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
• XLR Main outputs
• L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
• Global +48V phantom power
• Complete recording solution: Includes Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac® and Windows
• Internal power supply
• Optional rackmount kit
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Sample Page 8 Sample Page 7 Sample Page 6 Sample Page 5 Sample Page 4 Sample Page 3 Sample Page 2 Sample Page 1
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||16 x 15 x 7.5 inches |
| Shipping Weight||9.99 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL339628|
| 1st Publication Date||02/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.