Don't let the classic analog mixer design fool you – the StudioLive® AR16c was built to record. Featuring a pristine analog front end with 12 high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 18x4; 24-bit; 96 kHz; USB-C™-compatible USB 2.0 audio interface; the StudioLive AR16c's hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record. Add in a musical 3-band analog EQ; mic/line boost for low-level sources including vintage synths; all-new digital effects with rich reverbs and lush delays; Bluetooth® connectivity; and a stereo SD recorder – and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
• 18x4 24-bit/96 kHz; USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
• 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
• XLR Main outputs
•yL/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
• Global +48V phantom power
• Complete recording solution: Includes Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac® and Windows
• Internal power supply
• Rackmount kit included; optional carrying backpack available
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||19 x 22 x 7.5 inches |
| Shipping Weight||18.40 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL339639|
| 1st Publication Date||02/2020|