The MXL V87 is a large diaphragm; low noise FET condenser microphone that absolutely shines in the mid to upper range registers. With an outstanding mix of smoothness and clarity; coupled with a low proximity effect; the V87 is perfectly suited for up close vocal recordings. It's low noise; transformerless output also make it an excellent choice for detailed stringed instruments and piano recordings. V87's sound quality and solid construction make this a valuable addition to your microphone collection.
• Large diaphragm for a wide frequency response
• Outstanding mix of smoothness and clarity
• Very low proximity effect; great for up close recording
• Excellent for acoustic guitars and pianos
• Solid state design for low noise and reliability
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||11.2 x 11 x 3.212 inches |
| Shipping Weight||3.42 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL346614|
| 1st Publication Date||04/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.