The single best subwoofer you can get to put a little boom in your room; the Eris Sub8 is the first subwoofer to join the lauded and best-selling Eris studio monitor line. We called it Eris because it's been designed from the ground up to be part of the family; it compliments the voicing and frequency response of the modern Eris classics. The surprisingly loud 100-Watt Eris Sub8 drops down to a molar-rattling 30Hz; allowing you to both rock harder and produce better mixes; as you'll be hearing an accurate representation of your work. Thanks to robust configuration and I/O; you'll be able to tailor your Eris Sub8 configuration exactly to your mixing and listening needs. You can connect your existing monitors via 1/4-inch TRS or RCA; set the input level to your liking; and even invert the polarity. Most importantly; you get a High Pass Filter and a Low Pass Crossover control that ensures your Sub8 starts working at the precise low-frequency point where your main monitors stop working. This makes sure you avoid the flubbery; smudged; low-end mess that one hears in redundant; duplicate; redundant bass reproduction that occurs without a crossover.
• 8-inch; front-firing; paper-composite low-frequency transducer with high-elastisity rubber surround
• Class AB amplifier: 100W peak (50W RMS) power
• Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB; continuously variable)
• Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
• Defeatable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Eris Sub8 outputs to the main speakers
• Left and right; balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
• Left and right balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
• Polarity invert switch
• Protection: RF interference; Output-current limiting; Over-temperature; Turn-on/off transient; Subsonic filter; External mains fuse
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
Sample Page 4 Sample Page 3 Sample Page 2 Sample Page 1
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||17 x 13 x 15.5 inches |
| Shipping Weight||19.08 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL357960|
| 1st Publication Date||12/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.