Looking for a tool to help your live streams sound more professional? Are you searching for an audio & MIDI interface that gives you the connectivity you crave for your live performances? Maybe you have a home studio and can't find the right recording solution for you? Perhaps you dreamt of one device that will do all three!
AUDIO4c is our new interface designed to help you Stream; Play and Record your way. Three custom-tailored modes automatically configure the interface's four XLR/1/4″ TRS combo analog inputs; 6 outputs; USB-MIDI; and DIN MIDI for your specific needs.
We understand that today's musicians and engineers work across multiple platforms; that's why AUDIO4c works great on Mac; PC; iOS and for the first time; Android too!
• Four XLR/1/4″ TRS combo analog inputs
• 4 premium microphone preamplifiers with 48v phantom power
• Four 1/4″ TRS balanced analog outputs
• 1/4″ stereo headphone output with independent mix
• DIN-MIDI port built-in (1 in 1 out)
• USB-MIDI Host port (connect up to 8 USB MIDI class-compliant devices with a USB hub)
• Auracle software (Mac OS; Windows) makes it simple to set up and configure your whole system – which is also stored in flash memory on the interface
• Power/Charge a USB Type-C compatible device (up to 15W)
• Multi-host device ports – use up to 2 computer devices Mac OS/Windows/iOS/Android at the same time
• Audio and MIDI passThru routes audio digitally between two computing devices
• Comprehensive audio mixing and routing between connected USB computing devices and analog outputs
• Stand-alone computerless operation – mix/merge audio and host 5 pin DIN + USB class-compliant MIDI
• Multiple routable MIDI ports: Computer MIDI; 5 pin DIN-MIDI and class compliant USB-MIDI devices
• High-resolution audio – up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
• Capacitive touch user controls
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Length x Width x Height||10.7 x 9.75 x 3 inches |
| Shipping Weight||3.68 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL363916|
| 1st Publication Date||05/2021|