Digital Multicore Cable Snake in Chinese Gray
The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering; designs; and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts; Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
• Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
• Competitively priced/superior performance
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
Our professional digital multicore cable CFD DDTY can be used for the communication between Tascam configured devices and devices with Yamaha configuration. Both D-Sub 25 pin male connectors are encased in a metal housing. An important tool in the studio as well as on stage when it comes to Tascam and Yamaha devices interacting.
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Format ||TASCAM to Yamaha D-Sub 25 Male Connectors; 10'|
| Length x Width x Height||10 x 7 x 1.25 inches |
| Shipping Weight||1.09 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL3719734|
| 1st Publication Date||07/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.