16-Channel Multi-Pair Snake with Stage Box
The Essentials line provides a highly affordable entry into the world of Cordial's True-to-the-Source™ audio with a wide range of professional products at decidedly musician-friendly prices. The secret? Cordial's engineering; designs; and attention to quality and detail are cost-reduced via offshore manufacturing and the use of Neutrik REAN® plugs. Like their German counterparts; Essentials products use Cordial's 99.99% pure virgin (non-recycled) oxygen-free copper and are manufactured to exacting specifications.
• Cabling designed and manufactured to Cordial's exacting specifications
• 99.99% pure virgin oxygen-free copper core and shield for optimum signal transmission
• High-density copper shield for electrical noise rejection
• Noise-eliminating core sleeve
• Low capacitance/low resistance
• Hand-soldered Neutrik REAN® connectors
• Competitively priced/superior performance
• Lifetime EZ-Swap Limited Warranty
Our CYB 16-8; the multicore system with IN 16 OUT 8; was especially developed for quick and efficient production jobs. It is particularly suited for; e.g. the transmission of analog signals between FOH and stage or between control and recording room. The CYB 16-8 multicore system is available in a 30 meters version and features strain relief; kink protection and a trapeze-shaped stage box. Stage box; connectors and bulk cables are hand-soldered and made by REAN; a Neutrik brand. As useful accessories we also offer a matching gig bag as well as fluorescent channel number labels for dark stages. CORDIAL multicore systems: great tools at budget prices!
. . . . Sample Audio & etc. . . .
| Media ||General Merchandise|
| Format ||16/8 XLR Connectors; 100'|
| Length x Width x Height||17.2 x 15.2 x 6 inches |
| Shipping Weight||29.76 pounds |
|East Coast Music Product Code ||ZHL3719929|
| 1st Publication Date||07/2020|
Below are Related Products that you may be interested in.